Christina

  • Blog
  • Public
  • Tags

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

"Why all the hate?.."

Why hate on the less fortunate in some ways?
  3:30 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Me Online

IMDb
Twitter

Social Networking

Forum
Website

YouTube
Imgur
Vine
Instagram

Facebook

deviantART
Mobile

Contact Me

Christina4333@gmail.com
1-407-579-3609

Posts

  • ▼  2015 (731)
    • ▼  January (731)
      • ►  Jan 28 (60)
      • ►  Jan 27 (50)
      • ►  Jan 26 (64)
      • ►  Jan 25 (88)
      • ►  Jan 24 (45)
      • ►  Jan 23 (87)
      • ►  Jan 22 (39)
      • ►  Jan 21 (62)
      • ▼  Jan 20 (24)
        • Shower/Bathtime
        • Contacted Again
        • Invite to Appear on Dr. Phil
        • Being Nifty With Relationships
        • Facebook - Dr. Phil
        • Tired
        • "Why all the hate?.."
        • Well-Behaved Daughter
        • I found this odd.
        • Some Fantasy/World
        • Muscle Mass..
        • What I Think vs. What I "Feel"
        • Know what, know what, huh, huh??
        • Explanations
        • Issue
        • I know it's wrong.
        • I never did anything.
        • Upset
        • Sore Arms
        • A ... wake!
        • Nite Soon
        • New Recording of Me Singing
        • Ellen
        • Dr. Phil's sho'
      • ►  Jan 19 (33)
      • ►  Jan 18 (44)
      • ►  Jan 17 (33)
      • ►  Jan 16 (9)
      • ►  Jan 15 (47)
      • ►  Jan 14 (27)
      • ►  Jan 13 (19)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.