Christina

  • Blog
  • Public
  • Tags

Monday, January 19, 2015

TV

Well, it's now or never.  I've been listening to my singing.  Oh my, already after 11.. and I have at least 2 shows to try to indulge in right.  We'll see how it goes today.  We are so fortunate for all this now.
  11:13 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Me Online

IMDb
Twitter

Social Networking

Forum
Website

YouTube
Imgur
Vine
Instagram

Facebook

deviantART
Mobile

Contact Me

Christina4333@gmail.com
1-407-579-3609

Posts

  • ▼  2015 (731)
    • ▼  January (731)
      • ►  Jan 28 (60)
      • ►  Jan 27 (50)
      • ►  Jan 26 (64)
      • ►  Jan 25 (88)
      • ►  Jan 24 (45)
      • ►  Jan 23 (87)
      • ►  Jan 22 (39)
      • ►  Jan 21 (62)
      • ►  Jan 20 (24)
      • ▼  Jan 19 (33)
        • TV
        • You can forget about it..
        • Apology + Problems
        • Steak
        • A Reach
        • Being There 1st and Last
        • Fear
        • I love my 2 pd. weights.
        • TV Schedule
        • New Recordings of Me Singing
        • Racial Tensions
        • Plans
        • College
        • Not Used to a Daily Grind Here
        • Older Adult versus Younger Adult
        • Random People
        • I wish I wish
        • Funny
        • So
        • POV
        • Being on Top
        • Sin
        • Sooner Than Later, Before Rather Than After
        • Shark With Long Tail
        • Health
        • Trying to Be Nice
        • The History of My Extended Family
        • Facebook - Barbara Barrett
        • Or
        • Normal Life
        • Facebook - Dr. Phil
        • Facebook - Dr. Phil
        • Problem
      • ►  Jan 18 (44)
      • ►  Jan 17 (33)
      • ►  Jan 16 (9)
      • ►  Jan 15 (47)
      • ►  Jan 14 (27)
      • ►  Jan 13 (19)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.